Some days, I don’t feel that great. Oh, I know we all feel like that sometimes. The bed seems more comfy than usual. Limbs are heavy, eyes are always on the brink of tears. So, rather than wallow, I decided to get up and go for a walk. It’s the evening. The stars are shining, after a cloudy day. The tip of my nose no longer feels anything. But oh, what a beautiful night.
How many pebbles go in my happy jar today?
- The morning sunrise created an ethereal purple light in the sky. Pink clouds, gentle wind, bare trees with yellow leaves dangling like golden earrings in the morning sun.
- The day was beautiful. The sun vanished quickly, but the clouds rolled majestically and the wind blew in my face, cold and refreshing. The sound of the trees swaying in the breeze was something magical.
- I got the most darling text message from my husband today. The fire is still crackling away merrily.
- I was pleased with the amount of work I put in today. I hope my module tutor will take heed and bump up my grades.
- I bought Oroonoko by Aphra Behn from Amazon and it arrived today. It was a splurge, because it was a brand new book. I usually spend hours searching for a well used old copy in the charity shop. I am not thinking about the money because I am excited to read this so-called classic.
- Clean bedding.
- Fluffy socks and cinnamon rolls!
- Home made steak for dinner. Now that never usually happens. We are in for a treeeaaat *sings last word*.
What made you happy today?