These are the things I want to achieve in 2016.
- Expand my painting skills by doing more painting. Especially with oil paints. I really want to be able to paint fascinating pictures full of colour and get the shadows just right, so I can put them on my walls.
- Write more. Oh, so much more. Finish my novel finally and try to get it published. Write ten hours a week to start with.
- Set up a website for my translating and editing business.
- Practise my Arabic reading and writing and grammar.
- Get really fit, and increase my daily cycling distance from 10 miles to 30 miles.
- Explore more places, now that I have a car.
- Walk for an hour everyday, while listening to informative podcasts.
- Follow my tastes in fashion, and stop looking like such a frump sometimes.
- Wear more colour, own more colour, create more colour.
- Be kind. Kinder. Be more open to humans. I am far too closed off and cold. Smile more.
That’s mainly it, really! There are probably more things but right now I am geared up to go. Well I was last week but it’s nice to start from day one.
Speaking of which, I saw so many runners when I went on my bike ride this morning. WAY more than usual. Looks like people have begun with their resolutions already!