I only have forty minutes left to do something productive. Writing this blog post is as productive a thing as any, eh?
In four days it will have been an entire month since I have left work. I have not done much since then. I have slept a lot and have vamped up my fitness regimen, but I still haven’t pumped my bike wheels (I keep leaving the pump at my mum’s house which is two hours away) and I still haven’t joined the gym. I wrote 5600 words in my ‘novel’ and I baked plenty. I also applied to plenty of jobs but nobody is hiring so I will inevitably have to wait forever and just keep trying.
I am being extortionately lazy and unproductive.
It’s becoming a little desperate.
I put off SORNing my car for so LONG that now I have to pay £50 in addition to filling out the SORN form. My front tyre is BUST and I can’t pump it up because there is no petrol in it and it is not insured so if I am caught driving it (which I can’t because the TYRE IS BUST) I will be fined £1000. Also have six points taken off my license, right? Oh I don’t know. Bad things will happen.
I kind wanna blame my husband, though? Even though it’s my car?
Listen, before you get all angry and het up about my ‘men-mysogyny’, here is why:
- He forced me to cancel my insurance because he was going to insure me on his car.
- He decided he didn’t want to insure me on his car, and refused to let me drive my own car home saying it’s too dangerous since I have only done motorways thrice.
- I had no car so I gave him two options, 1. either sell my car or, 2. let me pay for insurance and just drive home.
- He said he would sell it, but failed to do so.
- He said I shouldn’t insure it because he was selling it, BUT HE DID NOT SELL IT. So I didn’t SORN it thinking it would be sold. BUT IT WAS NOT.
- It is all his fault
Now he will be mad at the fine because it was my responsibility to declare my car off road (SORN) but HOW COULD I DO THAT WHEN HE SAID HE WAS SELLING IT?
See? So confusing.
Here is what I will inevitably have to do:
- SORN my car.
- Pay the damn fine.
- Smile at my husband and pretend it was not his fault. Also don’t tell him because he will have a fit. EVEN THOUGH IT IS HIS FAULT.
- Sell my own goddamn car regardless of my husband’s controlling protests about my incapability to do it to his standard of perfection *rolls eyes*.
- Buy a better car and refuse to listen to my husband’s protests about insuring me on his car (Which he won’t do because he doesn’t trust his WIFE with his PRECIOUS). *ROLLS EYES HARD*
- Feel relieved that I now have my own car and don’t need to keep wasting money I am no longer earning on those damn trains.